- 1 preconstructed deck with 44 cards
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Playing Guide
- 1 Duel Field
- Deck is focused on Sychro Summoning
- Includes 4 Extra Deck Cards
- Includes a whopping 10 new cards that will grant a new strength to Synchro Summons
- Includes lots of reprints
Wind Warrior / Synchro / Effect
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 1 or more non-tuner Synchro Monsters
(1) During either player’s turn, if your opponent would Special Summon a monster(s): You can Tribute this card; negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster(s). (2) During the End Phase, if this card’s (1) effect was activated during this turn (and was not negated): Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. (3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s card effect or being destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower “Warrior” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).
Dark Machine / Synchro / Tuner / Effect
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can ony Synchro Summon 1 “Accel Synchron” per turn. (1) Once per turn: You can send 1 “Synchron” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; activate 1 of the following effects.
-This card gains Levels equal to the Level of the monster sent by this effect.
-This card loses Levels equal to the Level of the monster sent by this effect.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase: You can; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using this face-up card you control as a Synchro Material Monster.
FIRE /LV5/ Warrior / Synchro / Effect
“Jet Synchron” + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use each effect of “Jet Warrior” once per turn. (1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; return it to the hand. (2) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can Tribute 1 Level 2 or lower monster; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in Defense Position, but banish it when it leaves the field.
FIRE /LV1 / Machine / Tuner / Effect
You can only use 1 “Jet Synchron” effect per turn, and only once that turn. (1) If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material: You can add 1 “Junk” monster from your Deck to your hand. (2) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, but banish it when it leaves the field.
Wind Warrior / Effect
You can only use each effect of “Rush Warrior” once per turn. (1) During the damage calculations, if a “Warrior” Synchro Monster you control attacks or is attacked by a monster: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; the ATK of that monster you control becomes double its current ATK during the damage step. (2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Synchron” monster in your Graveyard; add it to your hand.
Earth Machine / Effect
You can only use the (2) effect of “Synchron Carrier” once per turn. (1) You can Normal Summon 1 “Synchron” monster during your Main Phase in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) (2) If another “Synchron” monster you control is sent to the Graveyard as Synchro Material for a Warrior-Type or Machine-Type Synchro Monster: You can Special Summon 1 “Synchron Token” (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 2/ATK 1000/DEF 0).
(1) Target 1 “Junk Warrior” you control; during this turn, if that monster attacks or is attacked by your opponent’s monster, apply all of the following effects.
-Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
-If it attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.
-Double all Battle Damage you opponent would receive.
-It cannot be destroyed by battle.
-Destroy that opponent’s monster at the end of the Damage Step.
Limit Over Drive
You can only activate 1 “Limit Over Drive” per turn. (1) Return 1 Tuner Synchro Monster and 1 non-Tuner Synchro Monster you control to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck whose Level is equal to the combined Level of those 2 returned monsters, ignoring its Summoning condition.
You can Tribute 1 Tuner monster; Special Summon 1 “Synchron” monster from your Deck with a different Level than the Tributed monster. If you Special Summon a Synchro Monster from the Extra Deck during your opponent’s turn: You can target 1 card on the field; shuffle it into the Deck. You can only use each effect of “Starlight Junktion” once per turn.
When the effect of a face-up Spell/Trap Card your opponent controls is activated: Destroy that card, also, after that, Set this card face-down instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Junk” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target in Defense Position. You can only use each effect of “Scrap-Iron Statue” once per turn.