Release Date: March 21 2014
- Player who goes first will not draw for the first turn
- Both players can have a field spell card on the field at the same time
- Effect card text will be written in a new style, making them easier to understand
How to Pendulum Summon:
1. A new Pendulum zone has been created on the field, on the left and right of the monster & spell/trap zones
2. You can place Pendulum monsters will be placed there and are they are treated as spell cards when they are placed there and have spell effects
* Pendulum monsters have a “scale number” on the left and right of the card text
* When Pendulum monsters are sent from field to grave, they go to the extra deck face up
3. When you place the Pendulum monsters on the field with the different scales…
4. You can special summon from hand or from your extra deck Pendulum monsters with the scale numbers in between!
Tokiyomi no Majutsushi (Chronomancy Magician)
Dark Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
Blue Scale 8 / Red Scale 8
Level 3 DARK Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Spell Effect: If you control no monsters you can activate this card. If your Pendulum Monster battles, your opponent cannot activate Trap Card until the end of the Damage Step. If you have a “Majutsushi” card or an “Odd-Eyes” card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 4.
Monster Effect: While this card is in your Monster Card Zone, once per turn cards in your Pendulum Zone cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects.
Hoshiyomi no Majutsushi (Astromancy Magician)
Dark Spellcaster / Pendulum / Effect
Pendulum Scale 1
Spell Effect: If your Pendulum Monster battles, your opponent cannot activate Spell Cards until the end of the damage step. If your other Pendulum Zone does not have a “Majutsushi” card or “Odd-Eyes” card, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 4.
Monster Effect: Once per turn, when 1 Pendulum Monster you control is returned to your hand by your opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon 1 monster with the same Level from your hand.
Byakko no Shoukanshi (White Tiger Summoner)
Level 3 EARTH Spellcaster-Type Effect Monster
1: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can activate this effect. Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your hand.
2: While this card is in your Monster Card Zone, your monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF.
Masou Senshi Vandra
Level 5 WIND Warrior-Type Effect Monster
This card can attack your opponent directly. If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Dragon-Type/Spellcaster-Type/Warrior-Type Normal Monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.
Masou Seiryuu Iiselweapon
Level 6 LIGHT Dragon-Type Monster
The effect of Masou Seiryuu Iiselweapon can only used once per turn.
1: When this card is Pendulum Summoned, you can target 1 card on the field. Return that card to its owner’s hand
Card List/ Spoiler-
- ST14-JP001 Wattaildragon
- ST14-JP002 Luster Dragon
- ST14-JP003 Hunter Dragon
- ST14-JP004 Millennium Shield
- ST14-JP005 Dark Blade
- ST14-JP006 Warrior Dai Grepher
- ST14-JP007 Chamberlain of the Six Samurai
- ST14-JP008 Mystical Elf
- ST14-JP009 Magician of Astromancy Super Rare Pendulum Monster
- ST14-JP010 Magician of Chronomancy Super Rare Pendulum Monster
- ST14-JP011 Magiquipped Dragon Etherweapon
- ST14-JP012 Magiquipped Warrior Ventdra
- ST14-JP013 Magiquipped Warrior Arnis
- ST14-JP014 Magiquipped Warrior Terriger
- ST14-JP015 Magiquipped Warrior Hydrortoise
- ST14-JP016 Yellow Dragon Summoner
- ST14-JP017 Azure Dragon Summoner
- ST14-JP018 Vermilion Sparrow Summoner
- ST14-JP019 White Tiger Summoner
- ST14-JP020 Black Tortoise Summoner
- ST14-JP021 Evil-Slaying Spell Barrier
- ST14-JP022 Supply Unit
- ST14-JP023 Lightning Vortex
- ST14-JP024 Mystical Space Typhoon
- ST14-JP025 Ego Boost
- ST14-JP026 Axe of Despair
- ST14-JP027 Lucky Iron Axe
- ST14-JP028 Monster Reincarnation
- ST14-JP029 Dark Factory of Mass Production
- ST14-JP030 Poison of the Old Man
- ST14-JP031 Trap Hole
- ST14-JP032 Sakuretsu Armor
- ST14-JP033 Raigeki Break
- ST14-JP034 Dust Tornado
- ST14-JP035 Shadow Spell
- ST14-JP036 A Hero Emerges
- ST14-JP037 Soul Resurrection
- ST14-JP038 Jar of Greed
- ST14-JP039 Magic Jammer
- ST14-JP040 Seven Tools of the Bandit