Release Date: May 16 2014
Sneak Preview: May 10th -11th 2014
This set introduces the “Artifact” archetype to the OCG. It also contains more members and support for the “Ancient Gear”,”Attribute Knight”, “Battlin’ Boxer”, “Bujin”, “Dark World”, “Duston”, “Evol”, “Galaxy”, “Ghostrick”, “Gladiator Beast”, “Gusto”, “Hazy Flame”, “Koa’ki Meiru”, “Madolche”, “Mecha Phantom Beast”, Monarch”, “Number”, “Number C”, “Penguin”, “Photon”, “Rank-Up-Magic”, “Scrap”, “Shark”, “Sylvan”, “Traptrix”, and “Umbral Horror” archetypes and series. The OCG version includes further support and members of the “Dododo”, “Gagaga”, “Gogogo” and “Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon” archetype, while the TCG version includes further support and members of the “Noble Knight” archetype.
Sneak Preview Promo-
Level 5 ATK/2200 DEF/900
You can Set this card from your hand to your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Spell Card. When this Set card in your Spell & Trap Card Zone is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard during your opponent’s turn: Special Summon this card. If this card is Special Summoned during your opponent’s turn: Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from their Extra Deck for the rest of this turn.
Noble Knight Brothers
This card can only attack if you control exactly 3 “Noble Knight” monsters and no other monsters. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 “Noble Knight” monsters from your hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of the turn, except “Noble Knight” monsters. Once per turn: You can target 3 “Noble Knight” and/or” Noble Arms” cards in your Graveyard; Shuffle all x into the Deck, then draw 1 card.
You can only activate each effect of “Sylvan Princessprout” once per turn.
? You can Tribute this card; excavate the top card of your Deck, send it to the Graveyard, then you can place 1 “sprout” monster in your Graveyard on top of your Deck.
? If this card is excavated from the Deck and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can declare a Level from 1 to 8; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, it becomes that Level.
Noble Knight Eachtar
Level 5 DARK Warrior-Type Effect Monster
You can banish 2 “Noble Knights” monsters from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. You can only use this effect of “Noble Knight Eachtar” once per turn. A Synchro or Xyz Sumon of a “Noble Knight” monster using this card as a Material cannot be negated, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects when that monster is Special Summoned.
Level 4 LIGHT Beast-type Effect Monster
During either player’s Damage Step, if a Beast-Warrior-Type “Bujin” monster you control battles an opponent’s monster: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; that monster you control gains ATK equal to the current ATK of the opponent’s monster it is battling until the end of the Damage Step, and if it does, any Battle Damage your opponent takes from that battle is halved. You can only use this effect of “Bujingi Sinyou” once per turn
Level 7 DARK Zombie-Type Effect Monster
Once per turn, when this card or a “Vampire” monster is Normal Summoned to your side of the field: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, whose ATK is higher then this card’s; equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters equipped to it by this effect. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, while equipped with a card by this effect: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
Gladiator Beast Nerokius
3 “Gladiator Beast” monsters
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use “Polymerization”.) Cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step. At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can shuffle it into the Extra Deck; Special Summon 2 “Gladiator Beast” monsters from your Deck.
Noble Knights of the Round Table
During your End Phase: You can activate each of these effects up to once per turn, depending on the total number of “Noble Knight” Cards with different names in your graveyard and/or you control.
3 or more: Send 1 “Noble Knight” Card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
6 or more: Special summon 1 “Noble Knight” Monster from your Hand. Then you can equip 1 “Noble Arms” Equip Spell Card from your Hand to that Monster.
9 or more: Target 1 “Noble Knights” Monster in your Graveyard, add that target to your hand.
12 or more: Draw 1 card.
Normal Trap Card
Target 5 “Noble Knight” monsters in your Graveyard, including at least 1 “Artorigus” monster and 1 “Laundsallyn” monster; banish those targets, and if you do, destroy all cards on the field.
Escalation of Monarchs
Once per turn, during your opponent’s Main Phase or your opponent’s Battle Phase, you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, Tribute Summon 1 monster.
Phantom King Hydride
This card can be treated as a non-Tuner monster for a Synchro Summon.
Number 42: Galaxy Tomahawk
2 Level 7 monsters
You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; Special Summon as many “Battle Eagle Tokens” (Machine-Type/WIND/Level 6/ATK 2000/DEF 0) as possible. Destroy them at the end of this turn, also your opponent takes no battle damage for the rest of this turn.
During either player’s turn, when an opponent’s Trap Card is activated, if you control a Plant-Type monster: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.
Shogi Knight (Unconfirmed)
When this card is Normal Summoned: Target 1 Set card in your opponent’s Spell & Trap Card Zone; look at that target, and if it is a Trap Card, destroy it, otherwise return it to its original position. When you destroy a Trap Card by this effect: you can activate the following effect;
? Special Summon 1 Level 3 EARTH monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.
Gimmick Puppet Des Troy
You can target 1 “Gimmick Puppet” monster you control; destroy it. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon up to 2 “Gimmick Puppet” monsters from your hand.
ZW – Sleipnir Mail
You can target 1 “Utopia” monster you control; equip this monster from your hand or your side of the field to that target. It gains 1000 ATK. When the equipped monster is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or by card effect) and this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result: You can target 1 “Utopia” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. You can only control 1 “ZW – Sleipnir Mail”.
Number 48: Shadow Lich
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn, during your opponent’s turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 “Phantom Token” (DARK/Fiend-Type/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500). While you control a “Phantom Token”, your opponent cannot target this card for an attack. This card gains 500 ATK for each “Phantom Token” you control.
This card can only attack Dragon-Type monsters. If this card battles a Dragon-Type monster, negate that monster’s effects during the Battle Phase only, also this card gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.
Hundred-Footed Horror (Unconfirmed)
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its original ATK becomes 1300.
- PRIO-EN000 Artifact Scythe
- PRIO-EN001 ZS – Vanish Sage
- PRIO-EN002 Galaxy Mirror Sage
- PRIO-EN003 Galaxy Tyranno
- PRIO-EN004 Heliopshere Dragon
- PRIO-EN005 Mermaid Shark
- PRIO-EN006 Gazer Shark
- PRIO-EN007 Blizzard Thunderbird
- PRIO-EN008 Battlin’ Boxer Big Bandage
- PRIO-EN009 Battlin’ Boxer Veil
- PRIO-EN010 Umbral Horror Ghost
- PRIO-EN011 Artifact Moralltach
- PRIO-EN012 Artifact Beagalltach
- PRIO-EN013 Artifact Failnaught
- PRIO-EN014 Artifact Aegis
- PRIO-EN015 Artifact Achilleshield
- PRIO-EN016 Artifact Labrys
- PRIO-EN017 Artifact Caduceus
- PRIO-EN018 Sylvan Cherubsprout
- PRIO-EN019 Sylvan Snapdrassinagon
- PRIO-EN020 Sylvan Lotuswain
- PRIO-EN021 Sylvan Sagequoia
- PRIO-EN022 Ghostrick Doll
- PRIO-EN023 Ghostrick Warwolf
- PRIO-EN024 Bujin Hirume
- PRIO-EN025 Traptrix Dionaea
- PRIO-EN026 Mecha Phantom Beast O-Lion
- PRIO-EN027 Hazy Flame Hydra
- PRIO-EN028 Madolche Anjelly
- PRIO-EN029 Pilica, Descendant of Gusto
- PRIO-EN030 Gladiator Beast Augustus
- PRIO-EN031 Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World
- PRIO-EN032 Ancient Gear Box
- PRIO-EN033 Dawn Knight
- PRIO-EN034 Majesty’s Fiend
- PRIO-EN035 Thestalos the Mega Monarch
- PRIO-EN036 Beautunaful Princess
- PRIO-EN037 Nopenguin
- PRIO-EN038 Condemned Maiden
- PRIO-EN039 Starduston
- PRIO-EN040 Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
- PRIO-EN041 Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes TachyonDragon
- PRIO-EN042 Number 103: Ragnazero
- PRIO-EN043 Number C107: Ragnafinity
- PRIO-EN044 Number C102: Archfiend Seraph
- PRIO-EN045 Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk
- PRIO-EN046 Number C80: Requiem in Berserk
- PRIO-EN047 Number 43: Manipulator of Souls
- PRIO-EN048 Number C43: High Manipulator of Souls
- PRIO-EN049 Artifact Durendal
- PRIO-EN050 Orea, the Sylvan High Arbiter
- PRIO-EN051 Ghostrick Socuteboss
- PRIO-EN052 Bujinki Amaterasu
- PRIO-EN053 Phantom Fortress Enterblathnir
- PRIO-EN054 Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
- PRIO-EN055 Phonon Pulse Dragon
- PRIO-EN056 Reverse Breaker
- PRIO-EN057 Galactic Charity
- PRIO-EN058 Rank-Up-Magic – The Seventh One
- PRIO-EN059 Don Thousand’s Throne
- PRIO-EN060 Artifact Ignition
- PRIO-EN061 Artifacts Unleashed
- PRIO-EN062 Sylvan Charity
- PRIO-EN063 Ghostrick Parade
- PRIO-EN064 Bujintervention
- PRIO-EN065 Diamond Core of Koa’ki Meiru
- PRIO-EN066 Scrap Factory
- PRIO-EN068 Jackpot 7
- PRIO-EN069 Double Dragon Descent
- PRIO-EN070 Tachyon Chaos Hole
- PRIO-EN071 Last Counter
- PRIO-EN072 Artifact Sanctum
- PRIO-EN073 Sylvan Waterslide
- PRIO-EN074 Ghostrick Night
- PRIO-EN075 Bujincident
- PRIO-EN076 The Monarchs Erupt
- PRIO-EN077 Evo-Singularity
- PRIO-EN078 Xyz Universe
- PRIO-EN079 And the Band Played On
- PRIO-EN080 Tri-and-Guess
- PRIO-EN081 Noble Knight Brothers
- PRIO-EN082 Noble Knight Eachiar
- PRIO-EN083 Sylvan Princessprout
- PRIO-EN084 Bujinki Sinyou
- PRIO-EN085 Vampire Vamp
- PRIO-EN086 Gladiator Beast Nerorius
- PRIO-EN087 Noble Knights of the Round Table
- PRIO-EN088 Avalon
- PRIO-EN089 Escalation of the Monarchs
- PRIO-EN090 Bolt Penguin
- PRIO-EN091 Phantom King Hydride
- PRIO-EN092 Number 42: Galaxy Tomaw
- PRIO-EN093 Rose Archer
- PRIO-EN094 Shogi Knight
- PRIO-EN095 Gimmick Puppet Des Troy
- PRIO-EN096 ZW – Sleipnir Mail
- PRIO-EN097 Number 48: Shadow Lich
- PRIO-EN098 Galaxy Dragun
- PRIO-EN099 Hundred-Footed Horror