Release Date: August 29 2014
- 15% larger storage tin
- 51 cards with 12 foils
- New rarity card – the Platinum Secret Rare
- Both tins draw from popular competitive deck themes – Bujins and Fire Fists
The Bujin Tin contains:
- CT11-EN002 – Bujintei Susanowo
- CT11-EN005 – Bujingi Crane
- CT11-EN006 – Archfiend Commander
The Fire Fist Tin contains:
- CT11-EN001 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Tiger King
- CT11-EN003 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist – Gorilla
- CT11-EN004 Number 47: Nightmare Shark
- To start with they’ve upgraded the tins to maximize storage space for Duelists. They’ll weigh in a whooping 15% larger than previous years allowing a lot more storage.
- Each MEGA-Tin includes three 16-card Mega-packs with cards taken from a specially made 274 mega set of a year’s worth of core booster releases. That’s a massive 12 commons, 1 rare, 1 super rare, 1 ultra rare and 1 secret rare card.
- Three variant cards supporting each Mega-Tin’s theme will be included in their respective tins. That’s 2 super rare and 1 never-before-seen rarity… <drum roll> …Platinum Secret Rare version of the Mega-Tin cover monster!!!!!!
- This adds up to a Godzilla of a tin with a total of 51 cards with 12 foils. That’s the highest number of foils ever assembled in a single tin!
- Each Mega-Tin design will be based on two of the more powerful tournament deck themes from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG competitive scene – Bujins and Fire Fists.
- Player are certain to want to collect both Mega-Tins so they can place them alongside each other for a truly epic mural of Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters.