Release Date: October 11, 2014
Booster SP: Tribe Force is a Special Booster in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG). This pack will let you make a bunch of Deck Themes! It’s the latest type of Pack, which specializes in building specific decks! The included themes are 3 new themes: Pendulum, Ritual and Fusion based, and Synchros for an existing Deck Type.
Contains 60 cards in the main set-
- 3 Secret Rares
- 15 Super Rares
- 42 Commons
Level 10 WIND Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 7
(1) When a “Yousenjuu” monster you control declares an attack: You can have that attacking monster gain 300 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.
This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Pendulum Summon.
(1) The Pendulum Summon of this card cannot be negated.
(2) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 or 2 cards on the field; return them to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Level 4 WIND Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Yousenjuu” monster from your hand, except for “Yousenjuu Kamaitachi”.
(2) Once, while this card is face-up and you control a “Yousenjuu” monster other than this one: You can target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; return it to the hand.
(3) During the End Phase, if this card was Normal Summoned this turn: Return this card to the hand.
Yousenjuu no Higi
Counter Trap Card
(1) If you control a “Yousenjuu” card and the only face-up monsters you control are “Yousenjuu” monsters, when a Monster Effect or a Spell/Trap Card is activated: Negate its activation, and if you do destroy it.
Sacred Spirit Beast Mount Apelio
Level 6 WIND Pyro-Type Fusion Effect Monster
1 “Reijuutsukai” monster + 1 “Seireijuu” monster
Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) If this card attacks, it is unaffected by other cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) During either player’s turn: You can return this card to the Extra Deck, then target 1 of your banished “Reijuutsukai” monster and 1 of your banished “Seireijuu” monster; Special Summon them in Defense Position.
Spirit Beast Tamer Lera
Level 1 WIND Psychic-Type Effect Monster
You can only Special Summon 1 “Reijuutsukai Lera” per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 “Reijuu” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
The Necloth of Trishula
Level 9 WATER Warrior-Type Ritual Effect Monster
Can be Ritual Summoned with a “Necloth” Ritual Spell Card.
Must be Ritual Summoned by Tributing non-Level 9 monsters, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
You can only use each effect of “Trishula no Necloth” once per turn.
(1) During either player’s turn, when a “Necloth” monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can discard this card; negate that activation.
(2) When this card is Ritual Summoned: You can banish 1 card at random from your opponent’s hand, 1 card from their Graveyard, and 1 card they control.
Necloth Fellmirror OR Necloth Exomirror
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon a “Necloth” monster.
You can only use the (1) effect of “Necloth no Koumakyou” once per turn.
(1) Tribute monsters you control or from your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you are attempting to Ritual summon, or instead of Tributing monsters, banish “Necloth” monsters from your Graveyard, then Ritual Summon 1 “Necloth” monster from your hand.
(2) If you control no monsters: You can banish both this card and 1 “Necloth” monster from your graveyard; add 1 “Necloth” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.