The Korean World Premieres have been revealed for The New Challengers and Next Challengers.
Heavy Cavalry of Karmatic Flames
Level 4 FIRE Zombie-Type Gemini Effect Monster
(1) This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is a Normal Monster on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
? At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks a Special Summoned monster: Banish that monster.
Level 4 EARTH Warrior-Type Effect Monster
(1) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can put 1 Counter on this card.
(2) You can send this card with 2 or more Counters to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from your Deck.
(3) If this card would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can remove 1 Counter from this card instead.
Level 6 LIGHT Dragon-Type Effect Monster
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculation between your attacking monster and an opponent’s monster: You can change that opponent’s monster’s battle position.
(2) Once per turn, before damage calculation between your opponent’s attacking monster an a monster you control: You can change the battle position of your attacked monster.
Outer God Azathoth
Rank 5 DARK Fiend-Type Xyz Effect Monster
3 Level 5 Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using an “Outer God” Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Cannot be used as an Xyz Material. After this card is Xyz Summoned, your opponent cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn. If this card has a Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster as Xyz Materials: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls.
Quick-Play Spell Card
This turn, cards in the Pendulum Zones cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects, also when any opponent’s card effect resolves that targeted a card(s) in the Pendulum Zones at activation, negate that effect.