Release Date: 7-26-11
SDLS-EN001 Master Hyperion
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/8/2700/2100
You can remove from play 1 “Agent” monster from your side of the field, hand, or Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster from your Graveyard to select 1 card on the field and destroy it. If you control a face-up “The Sanctuary in the Sky”, you can use this effect up to twice per turn.
SDLS-EN002 The Agent of Mystery – Earth
LIGHT/Fairy – Tuner/Effect/2/1000/800
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 “Agent” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “The Agent of Mystery – Earth”. If “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on the field, you can add 1 “Master Hyperion” to your hand instead.
SDLS-EN003 The Agent of Miracles – Jupiter
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/4/1800/1000
Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 “Agent” monster from your Graveyard to select 1 face-up LIGHT Fairy-Type monster you control. It gains 800 ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn, if “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on the field, you can discard 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to select 1 of your removed from play LIGHT Fairy-Type monsters, and Special Summon it.
SDLS-EN004 The Agent of Judgment – Saturn
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/6/2400/0
While your Life Points are higher than your opponent’s, you can Tribute this card to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference. If you do not control “The Sanctuary in the Sky”, this effect is not applied. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
SDLS-EN005 The Agent of Wisdom – Mercury
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/4/0/1700
If you have no cards in your hand at the end of your opponent’s End Phase, draw 1 card from your Deck during your next Standby Phase.
SDLS-EN006 The Agent of Creation – Venus
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/3/1600/0
Pay 500 Life Points, select 1 “Mystical Shine Ball” from your hand or Deck, and Special Summon it to your side of the field.
SDLS-EN007 The Agent of Force – Mars
LIGHT/Fairy – Effect/3/0/0
This card is unaffected by any Spell Cards. While “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is on your side of the field, and your Life Points are higher than your opponent’s Life Points, increase the ATK and DEF of this card by the difference between your and your opponent’s Life Points.
SDLS-EN023 Cards from the Sky
Normal Spell Card
Remove from play 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster in your hand to draw 2 cards. You cannot Special Summon or conduct your Battle Phase during the same turn you activate this card.
SDLS-EN033 Divine Punishment Counter Trap Activate only if “The Sanctuary in the Sky” is face-up on the field. Negate the activation of an opponent’s Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster’s effect, and destroy it.
- SDLS-EN001Master Hyperion (Ultra Rare)
- SDLS-EN002The Agent of Mystery – Earth
- SDLS-EN003The Agent of Miracles – Jupiter
- SDLS-EN004The Agent of Judgment – Saturn
- SDLS-EN005The Agent of Wisdom – Mercury
- SDLS-EN006The Agent of Creation – Venus
- SDLS-EN007The Agent of Force – Mars
- SDLS-EN008Mystical Shine Ball
- SDLS-EN009Splendid Venus
- SDLS-EN010Tethys, Goddess of Light
- SDLS-EN015Shining Angel
- SDLS-EN016Soul of Purity and Light
- SDLS-EN017Airknight Parshath
- SDLS-EN018Nova Summoner
- SDLS-EN019Zeradias, Herald of Heaven
- SDLS-EN022Consecrated Light
- SDLS-EN023Cards from the Sky
- SDLS-EN024Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
- SDLS-EN026Smashing Ground
- SDLS-EN027The Sanctuary in the Skyx2
- SDLS-EN028Celestial Transformation
- SDLS-EN029Burial from a Different Dimension
- SDLS-EN030Mausoleum of the Emperor
- SDLS-EN032The Fountain in the Sky
- SDLS-EN033Divine Punishment
- SDLS-EN034Return from the Different Dimension
- SDLS-EN035Torrential Tribute
- SDLS-EN036Beckoning Light
- SDLS-EN037Miraculous Descent x2
- SDLS-EN038Solemn Judgment