Release Date- August 28th 2012
Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, side of the field, or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an “Elemental HERO” Fusion Monster Card that also lists “Elemental HERO Neos” as a Fusion Material Monster, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.
All “Crystal Beast” monsters on the field and in both Graveyards become DARK monsters. If a “Rainbow Dragon” or “Rainbow Dark Dragon” attacks, negate the effect(s) of the attack target, during the Battle Phase only. During damage calculation, if you would take Battle Damage from a battle involving a “Crystal Beast” monster you control: You can send 1 “Crystal Beast” monster from your Deck to the Graveyard; the Battle Damage you would receive becomes 0.
Number 6: Chronomoly Atlanto
2 Level 6 monsters When this card is Xyz Summoned: Target 1 “Number” monster in your Graveyard; equip that target to this card. This card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the monster equipped by this effect. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and send 1 card equipped by this effect to the Graveyard; halve your opponent’s Life Points. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
FLIP: Special Summon 3 “Chew-Bone Jr. Tokens” (Zombie-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 100 / DEF 300) to your opponent’s side of the field in face-up Defense Position.
Eco, Holy Spirit of the Forest
When you take damage from your opponent’s card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your hand, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took. This turn, all effect damage becomes 0.
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster from your hand, except “OToThunder”.
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster from your hand, except “OKaThunder”.
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monster with 1600 or less ATK from your Graveyard, except “ONeThunder”; banish that target. During the End Phase of this turn, add the monster banished by this effect to your hand.
Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects:
* Detach 3 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all face-up monsters on the field, except this card.
* Detach 5 Xyz Materials from this card; destroy all cards your opponent controls.
Spirit Conversion Device
Once per turn: You can target 1 Level 4 LIGHT monster and 1 Xyz Monster you control; attach the first target to the second target as an Xyz Material. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Target 2 Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-Type monsters with the same name in your Graveyard; add those targets to your hand.
Noble Knight Gawayn
If you control a LIGHT Normal Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in face-up Defense Position.
Once per turn, during the End Phase of any turn in which you Tribute Summoned a monster(s): You can apply these effects, depending on the number of monsters you Tributed for Tribute Summons this turn.
* 1 or more: Destroy 1 Set card your opponent controls.
* 2 or more: Draw 1 card.
* 3 or more: Add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
Blue Dragon Ninja
Once per turn during either player’s turn You can discard 1 “Ninja” monster and 1 “Ninjutsu Art” card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls this turn that monster’s effects are negated also that monster cannot attack.
Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing
Tribute 1 “Ninja” monster to target 1 monster your opponent controls banish that target. While that card is bannished, It’s Monster Card Zone cannot be used. When this face-up card leaves the field. Return the card banished by this effect to it’s same Monster Card Zone. In the same battle position.
Spellbook Library of the Crescent
If you have no “Spellbook” Spell Cards in your Graveyard: Reveal 3 “Spellbook” Spell Cards with different names from your Deck, your opponent randomly adds 1 of them to your hand, and shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only activate 1 “Spellbook Library of the Crescent” per turn. You cannot activate any Spell Cards the turn you activate this card, except “Spellbook” Spell Cards.
If 3 or more of your LIGHT monsters are banished, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle.
When this card on the field is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to the Graveyard: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard, then, if it was a WATER monster, draw 1 card.
The effect of “Revival Golem” can only be used once per turn. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard: Activate 1 of these effects.
? Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.
? Add this card from the Graveyard to your hand.
Noble Arms – Gallatin
You can only control 1 face-up “Noble Arms – Gallatin”. Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster. It gains 1000 ATK. During each of your Standby Phases, it loses 200 ATK. If this face-up card on the field isdestroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-up Warrior-Type “Noble Knight” monster you control; equip this card to that target. This effect of “Noble Arms – Gallatin” can only be used once per turn.
- REDU-EN000 Noble Knight Gawayn Super Rare
- REDU-EN001 Magic Swordsman Trans
- REDU-EN002 Damage Mage
- REDU-EN003 ZW – Phoenix Bow Rare
- REDU-EN004 Photon Caesar
- REDU-EN005 Heroic Challenger Spartas
- REDU-EN006 Heroic Challenger Warhammer
- REDU-EN007 Heroic Challenger Sword Shield
- REDU-EN008 Heroic Challenger Double Lance Rare
- REDU-EN009 Chronomaly Mayan Machine
- REDU-EN010 Chronomaly Colossal Head Rare
- REDU-EN011 Chronomaly Golden Jet
- REDU-EN012 Chronomaly Crystal Bones Rare
- REDU-EN013 Chronomaly Crystal Skull Rare
- REDU-EN014 Chronomaly Moai
- REDU-EN015 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN015 Spellbook Magician of Prophecy Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN016 Amores of Prophecy
- REDU-EN017 Temperance of Prophecy Super Rare
- REDU-EN018 Strength of Prophecy
- REDU-EN019 Chariot of Prophecy
- REDU-EN020 High Priestess of Prophecy Secret Rare
- REDU-EN021 Madolche Mewfeuille
- REDU-EN022 Madolche Baaple
- REDU-EN023 Madolche Chouxvalier Rare
- REDU-EN024 Madolche Magileine Super Rare
- REDU-EN025 Madolche Butlerusk
- REDU-EN026 Madolche Puddingcess Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN026 Madolche Puddingcess Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN027 Geargiano Mk-II Rare
- REDU-EN028 Geargiaccelerator
- REDU-EN029 Geargiarsenal Rare
- REDU-EN030 Geargiarmor Super Rare
- REDU-EN031 Unifolia, Holy Beast of the Forest
- REDU-EN032 Little Trooper
- REDU-EN033 Silver Sentinel Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN033 Silver Sentinel Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN034 Dust Knight Rare
- REDU-EN035 Block Golem
- REDU-EN036 Atlantean Assaultman
- REDU-EN037 Illusory Snatcher Super Rare
- REDU-EN038 Grandsoil the Elemental Lord Secret Rare
- REDU-EN039 Three Thousand Needles Short Print
- REDU-EN040 Goblin Marauding Force Short Print
- REDU-EN041 Heroic Champion – Excalibur Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN041 Heroic Champion – Excalibur Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN041 Heroic Champion – Excalibur Ghost Rare
- REDU-EN042 Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut Super Rare
- REDU-EN043 Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN043 Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN044 Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN044 Superdimensional Robot Galaxy Destroyer Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN045 Hierophant of Prophecy Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN045 Hierophant of Prophecy Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN046 Gear Gigant X Secret Rare
- REDU-EN047 Alchemic Magician Super Rare
- REDU-EN048 Soul of Silvermountain Super Rare
- REDU-EN049 Fairy King Albverdich Rare
- REDU-EN050 Sword Breaker Super Rare
- REDU-EN051 Gagagarevenge Super Rare
- REDU-EN052 Overlay Regenerate
- REDU-EN053 Heroic Chance
- REDU-EN054 Chronomaly Technology
- REDU-EN055 Chronomaly Pyramid Eye Tablet
- REDU-EN056 Galaxy Queen’s Light
- REDU-EN057 Spellbook of Secrets Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN057 Spellbook of Secrets Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN058 Spellbook of Power
- REDU-EN059 Spellbook of Life Super Rare
- REDU-EN060 Spellbook of Wisdom Rare
- REDU-EN061 Madolche Chateau
- REDU-EN062 Doggy!?
- REDU-EN063 Generation Force
- REDU-EN064 Catapult Zone
- REDU-EN065 Cold Snap Short Print
- REDU-EN066 Attack Invulnerability
- REDU-EN067 Gagagarush
- REDU-EN068 Heroic Revenge Sword
- REDU-EN069 Stonehenge Methods
- REDU-EN070 Madolche Lesson
- REDU-EN071 Madolche Waltz
- REDU-EN072 Madolche Tea Break Rare
- REDU-EN073 Xyz Soul
- REDU-EN074 Compulsory Withdrawal Device
- REDU-EN075 Sudden Reversal
- REDU-EN076 Void Trap Hole Super Rare
- REDU-EN077 Three Card
- REDU-EN078 Soul Drain Rare
- REDU-EN079 Re-Bound Super Rare
- REDU-EN080 Lucky Punch Short Print
- REDU-EN081 Prophecy Destroyer Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN081 Prophecy Destroyer Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN082 Lightray Madoor
- REDU-EN083 Blue Dragon Ninja Super Rare
- REDU-EN084 Imairuka Rare
- REDU-EN085 Resurrection Golem Rare
- REDU-EN086 Noble Arms – Gallatin
- REDU-EN087 Spellbook Library of the Crescent Rare
- REDU-EN088 Advance Zone Secret Rare
- REDU-EN089 Ninjitsu Art of Shadow Sealing
- REDU-EN090 Chew-Bone
- REDU-EN091 Eco, Holy Spirit of the Forest Rare
- REDU-EN092 Number 6: Chronomaly Atlandis Secret Rare
- REDU-EN093 Miracle Contact Secret Rare
- REDU-EN094 Advanced Dark Secret Rare
- REDU-EN095 OToThunder Rare
- REDU-EN096 OKaThunder Rare
- REDU-EN097 ONeThunder Rare
- REDU-EN098 Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon Ultra Rare
- REDU-EN098 Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon Ultimate Rare
- REDU-EN099 Spirit Conversion Device Secret Rare