Release Date: January 24, 2012
- 48 Common Cards
- 20 Rare Cards
- 14 Super Rare Cards
- 10 Ultra Rare Cards
- 8 Secret Rare Cards
“As chaos and order collide, Order of Chaos contains all the tools YOU need to forge a Deck and achieve whatever destiny awaits. Will you create order from the chaos that surrounds you? Or impose a new order on your opponents – of the chaos, by the chaos, for the chaos?”
Number C39: Utopia Ray
3 Level 4 LIGHT monsters
You can Xyz Summon this card by attaching 1 face-up”Number 39: Utopia” you control to this card as its Xyz Material. If you have 1000 Life Points or less: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; until theEnd Phase, this card gains 500 ATK and that target loses 1000 ATK.
Spoiler / Card List:
- ORCS-EN000 Inzektor Axe – Zektahawk (Super Rare/Ultra Rare)
- ORCS-EN001 Kurivolt
- ORCS-EN002 Darklon
- ORCS-EN003 Gagaga Girl (Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN004 Gogogo Giant (Rare)
- ORCS-EN005 ZW – Unicorn Spear(Rare)
- ORCS-EN006 Shocktopus
- ORCS-EN007 Photon Lizard (Rare)
- ORCS-EN008 Photon Thrasher (Rare)
- ORCS-EN009 Photon Crusher
- ORCS-EN010 Photon Leo
- ORCS-EN011 Photon Circle
- ORCS-EN012 Reverse Buster (Rare)
- ORCS-EN013 Flame Armor Ninja
- ORCS-EN014 Air Armor Ninja
- ORCS-EN015 Aqua Armor Ninja
- ORCS-EN016 Earth Armor Ninja
- ORCS-EN017 Inzektor Hornet (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN018 Inzektor Ant
- ORCS-EN019 Inzektor Centipede
- ORCS-EN020 Inzektor Dragonfly (Rare)
- ORCS-EN021 Inzektor Giga-Mantis(Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN022 Inzektor Giga-Weevil
- ORCS-EN023 Wind-Up Rat (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN024 Wind-Up Honeybee
- ORCS-EN025 Evoltile Pleuros
- ORCS-EN026 Evoltile Casinerio (Rare)
- ORCS-EN027 Evolsaur Elias
- ORCS-EN028 Evolsaur Terias
- ORCS-EN029 Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN030 Masked Ninja Ebisu
- ORCS-EN031 Upstart Golden Ninja
- ORCS-EN032 Chow Len the Prophet
- ORCS-EN033 Familiar-Possessed – Dharc
- ORCS-EN034 Dark Blade the Captain of the Evil World (Rare)
- ORCS-EN035 Trance Archfiend
- ORCS-EN036 Divine Dragon Apocralyph
- ORCS-EN037 Darkstorm Dragon(Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN038 Numen erat Testudo
- ORCS-EN039 Twin Photon Lizard (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN040 Number C39: Utopia Ray(Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare/Ghost Rare)
- ORCS-EN041 Blade Armor Ninja(Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN042 Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN043 Number 96: Dark Mist(Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN044 Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN045 Evolzar Solda (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN046 Inzektor Exa-Beetle(Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN047 Full-Force Strike
- ORCS-EN048 Gagagabolt (Rare)
- ORCS-EN049 Double Defender
- ORCS-EN050 Galaxy Storm
- ORCS-EN051 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Alchemy (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN052 Star Light, Star Bright
- ORCS-EN053 Armor Blast
- ORCS-EN054 Inzektor Sword – Zektkaliber (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN055 Weights & Zenmaisures(Rare)
- ORCS-EN056 Primordial Soup
- ORCS-EN057 Evo-Force (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN058 Dark Mambele
- ORCS-EN059 Creeping Darkness(Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN060 Shrine of Mist Valley(Rare)
- ORCS-EN061 Xyz Burst
- ORCS-EN062 Galaxy Wave
- ORCS-EN063 Dicephoon
- ORCS-EN064 Counterforce
- ORCS-EN065 Gagagaguard (Rare)
- ORCS-EN066 Xyz Reflect (Ultra Rare/Ultimate Rare)
- ORCS-EN067 Splash Capture
- ORCS-EN068 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Freezing
- ORCS-EN069 Armor Ninjitsu Art of Rust Mist
- ORCS-EN070 Inzektor Orb (Rare)
- ORCS-EN071 Variable Form
- ORCS-EN072 Zenmailstrom
- ORCS-EN073 Degen-Force
- ORCS-EN074 Evo-Branch
- ORCS-EN075 Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN076 Xyz Reborn
- ORCS-EN077 Over Capacity (Rare)
- ORCS-EN078 The Huge Revolution is Over
- ORCS-EN079 Royal Prison (Rare)
- ORCS-EN080 Sealing Ceremony of Katon
- ORCS-EN081 Inzektor Hopper (Rare)
- ORCS-EN082 Wind-Up Shark (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN083 Evoltile Najasho (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN084 White Dragon Ninja(Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN085Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon
- ORCS-EN086 Tour Bus From the Underworld (Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN087 Photon Trident
- ORCS-EN088 Evo-Instant (Rare)
- ORCS-EN089 Ninjitsu Art of Duplication(Rare)
- ORCS-EN090 White Night Queen(Rare)
- ORCS-EN091 Danipon
- ORCS-EN092 Sweet Corn
- ORCS-EN093 Vampire Koala
- ORCS-EN094 Koalo-Koala
- ORCS-EN095 Dark Diviner (Super Rare)
- ORCS-EN096 Dark Flattop (Rare)
- ORCS-EN097 Driven Daredevil (Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN098 Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh (Secret Rare)
- ORCS-EN099 M-X-Saber Invoker(Secret Rare)
Inzektor Axe – Zektahawk (Super Rare/Ultra Rare)
Equip only to an “Inzektor” monster. It gains 1000 ATK. When the equipped monster declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate Spell/Trap Cards.
Tour Bus From the Underworld (Secret Rare)
When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster in either player’s Graveyard, except “Tour Bus From the Underworld” ; shuffle that target into the Deck.
White Dragon Ninja (Secret Rare)
Cannot be Special Summoned, except with a “Ninjitsu Art” card’s effect. Spell/Trap Cards you control cannot be destroyed bycard effects.
Evoltile Najasho (Super Rare)
If this card on the field is Tributed: You can Special Summon 1 “Evolsaur” monster from your Deck.
Ninjitsu Art of Duplication (Rare)
Tribute 1 “Ninja” monster; Special Summon any number of “Ninja” monsters, from your Deck, in face-up Attack Position or face-down Defense Position with combined Levels less than or equal to the Level of the Tributed monster. When this card leaves the field: Destroy those monsters.
Target 1 “Photon” monster you control. Until the End Phase, it gains 700 ATK , and when that target attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. When that target inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.
Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon (Common)
If a monster you control is destroyed by battle or by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
Inzektor Grasshopper (Rare)
Once per turn: You can equip 1 “Inzektor” monster in your hand or Graveyard to this card. While this card is equipped to a monster, increase the equipped monster’s Level by 2. While this card is equipped to a monster: You can send this Equip Card to the Graveyard; the monster that this card was equipped to can attackyour opponent directly this turn. If you used this effect, this turn other monsters you control cannot attack.
Tribute 1 Reptile-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 “Evolsaur” monster from your Deck.
Wind-Up Shark (Super Rare)
When a “Wind-Up” monster is Normal or Special Summoned to your side of the field: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn: You can activate 1 of these effects.
* Increase this card’s Level by 1, until the End Phase. * Reduce this card’s Level by 1, until the End Phase.
Driven Daredevil (Secret Rare)
1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Typemonsters
If this card is attacked by an opponent’s monster that has more ATK than this card, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. Then, destroy the monster that this card battled with at the end of the Damage Step.
Dark Flattop (Rare)
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Machine-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 “Reactor” monster or “Flying Fortress SKY FIRE” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, ignoring the Summoning conditions. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lowerMachine-Type monster from your hand.
Dark Diviner (Super Rare)
1 DARK Tuner + 1 non-Tuner Insect-Type monster
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card attacks an opponent’s monster that has higher ATK than this card: That monster’s ATK becomes the same as this card’s, until the end of the Battle Phase. When this card destroys an opponent’s monsterby battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.
“Sea Koala” + “Tree Otter”
You can send 1 Beast-Type monster from your hand to theGraveyard to select and destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.
Vampire Koala (Common)
When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, except by adirect attack, gain Life Points equal to the amount of Battle Damage inflicted.
Sweet Corn (Common)
Once per turn, during your Main Phase 2 you can pay 500Life Points to Special Summon 1 “Grain Corn Token”
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Insect-Type monster with 1000 or less DEF from your Deck to your hand.
White Night Queen (Rare)
This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, you candestroy 1 face-down card on the field.
Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh (Secret Rare)
2 Level 5 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 2 Set cards on the field; destroy them.
Missing X-Saber Invoker (Secret Rare)
Warrior/Xyz/Effect/ Rank 3/1600/500
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card;Special Summon 1 Level 4 EARTH Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. Destroy that monster during the End Phase.